Wednesday, July 20, 2011

dogeared jewelry

Some of my favorite pieces of jewelry are the simplest necklaces or bracelets, which is why I love Dogeared jewelry. All of their dainty charms have special meanings and make fabulous gifts. I am constantly looking for new Dogeared pieces to add to my jewelry collection and it is the first place I look when I need a quick, but meaningful, gift for a certain person. One thing I love about Dogeared is their special pieces geared towards best friends, moms, brides, and bridesmaids. Whenever you wear a Dogeared piece I guarantee you will receive many complements!

(This little owl below is one of my new favorites!)




photos courtesy of dogeared.com

Check out their website here or stop by Neiman Marcus NorthPark and visit us at Cusp to purchase!

Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment