Monday, July 18, 2011

essie lover

Being a loyal essie nail polish lover, I want to share my favorite colors this week with you. (I change my nail polish about 4 times a week...obsessed). This week I am loving Muchi Muchi on my toes. It is a nice pastel pink and complements your summer tan!

For my manicure, Sand Tropez was a nice neutral touch. I had to apply 3 coats to achieve the color I wanted, but was very happy with the finished look.

And last but not least, Lapis of Luxury is a fabulous color for your nails. The pale blue is a splash of color but not too harsh for those who don't like to wear crazy nail polishes. Once again, it complements your summer tan and who wouldn't want that! 

I buy my essie polishes at Ulta, but several places carry it if there is no Ulta near you. Try these colors and you will be a loyal essie lover like myself!

Rebecca



No comments:

Post a Comment