Friday, August 5, 2011

viva las vegas!

Hi everyone!!
I have missed you all while I was getting some R&R in Austin,TX and Las Vegas...baby!
Of course, I had you in mind during my vacay and wanted to share some of my favorite things.  
Vegas is just a big playground for adults with interesting and amazing things to do and explore.  

My parents and I stayed at the Encore hotel (connected to the Wynn hotel) which was gorgeous.  The newer the hotel is, the more luxe the design is and I was SO inspired by everything I saw at the Encore.  We also visited the Cosmopolitan hotel which I would highly recommend for girls trips or bachelorette parties!!! 
And while you're there don't miss The Henry restaurant... I am a bit of a burger freak and I am willing to say The Munchie burger was one of the best burgers ever (bacon, cheese, big H bbq sauce, and chips...absolutely!)!!
I wish I could share every single thing I saw, did and ate but here are a few of my favorites.....
"A Moo-sical Moo-saic" cow by the 2011 CowParade in Austin, TX

W Hotel; Austin, TX

W Hotel; Austin, TX

W Hotel; Austin, TX


Funnel cake dessert at SW Steakhouse, Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas

The Spa at Encore (truly heaven!)

I loved these mirrors with crystal detailing in the Encore Spa!
The fun wallpaper behind them add an extra touch of feminine glamour!
Crystal detailing

Just a pretty bowl! Pink and Gold

Unique design at the Encore pool

My mom taking some time to smell the roses...

gorgeous

65 foot tall chandelier made out of more than 2 million Swarovski crystals in the Cosmopolitan hotel.
 Read more about it here

Is it art? Yes.
Is it a restaurant? Yes
Mastro's Ocean Club,
Crystals at CityCenter, Las Vegas


'Painting' made out of real flowers
Bellagio Hotel Conservatory and Botanical Gardens

There were huge, larger than life porcelain red flowers decorating the walls throughout the Encore lobby

Hopefully you enjoyed your glimpse into my travels!
I would love to hear all about your trips and tips!!!

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment