Friday, August 12, 2011

more etsy shops

my favorite Etsy shops of the week:

Blancucha, from Madrid, Spain, has all of these adorable prints for $30. She has a huge variety and they are all so unique!




These would be great little fillers on those boring walls in your home. 

Check out her shop here.


Make Pie Not War...cute name....cuter jewelry. I love all of the dainty pieces and, of course, it channels my inner Dogeared jewelry love. (see previous post here)

(does this mean she loves LC too?) 




Check out her shop here.

Velle Purse...obsessed with the clutches in this shop. They are incredibly oversized. Right now I want to be using clutches for my everyday wear...but my cute little clutches are too small. I've been looking for a huge oversized clutch and found TOO many on this etsy shop. 







There are SO many more. Check out the shop here.

I hope I am converting you to loyal etsy shoppers!!

Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment