Thursday, August 11, 2011

river sinks? a wall closet? cool!!!

My new favorite discovery is called StumbleUpon. Have you heard of it? All you have to do is go to the www.StumbleUpon.com, pick your interests, and presto!  It takes you to a different website each time you press "Stumble" and you never know what amazing find you will come across.  
I find new images, websites, and ideas all the time but here are some of the coolest things I have stumbled upon so far:


Out of sight out of mind? Not with this cool wall-closet! What a great way to display your favorite fashion finds.
Article here

What a beautiful library!
And I am definitely having one of those staircases installed in my dream home :)

For you Rebecca! ;D

Click here for more cool ideas 

Curved River Sinks found at dornob.cob

No comments:

Post a Comment