Wednesday, August 17, 2011

vacation via hipstamatic and intagram

Long time... no see!! I have just had a fun-filled week in L.A. and Vegas, on vacation, and I wanted to share some of my photos with you! You might remember Ben's post about hipstamatic. Well I took full advantage of the app on my trip, and I also used Instagram, one of my other favorite camera apps.  You can get some of the coolest photos...here are a few of my favorites:


Tropicana Bar at Hotel Roosevelt: obsessed with this hotel. If you ever visit L.A., it is a must-see if not a must-stay. It's an LA hot spot, definitely worth visiting. Its the perfect mix of modern glamour, and you feel like your hanging out in Hollywood in the 60's. Visit Tropicana Bar during the day or night, stop by Teddy's, the Spare Room, or 25 degrees, the 24 hour burger bar.  That's not even touching all that it has going on. Also, if you're looking out for celebs, this is a great spot, previously I've seen Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, and Eva Mendes. More photos of the hotel:





Lunch one day at Chateau Marmont, amazing and beautiful!


Fountains at Bellagio in Vegas

Conservatory at Bellagio

Paris in Vegas

Sparkle inside the Cosmopolitan, Vegas

Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my trip. Have you been on any fun vacations lately?

Meg






No comments:

Post a Comment