Wednesday, August 10, 2011

leather shorts? yes, please

Leather shorts...yes yes yes.

You might think leather shorts are too crazy for you...they are NOT. Look how adorable Rachel Bilson looks in hers. By pairing her shorts with feminine, floral tops and more subdued heels, Rachel is on the top of my best dressed list.  





Whitney Port looks as classy as ever in her high waisted leather shorts with a cropped sweater...and look at those long legs. 



These lovely high waisted leather shorts are from Lauren Conrad's line, Paper Crown, available here.

So you might be wondering "When can I wear leather shorts?"

Well, my best friend, Allison, recently sent me the picture above of LC's line (that I posted here) and said " I want these for my bachelorette party. That's all."

A bachelorette party is the PERFECT place to wear leather shorts. As is a night out with the girls or a fun dinner date. (You'll make up reasons to wear them.)

Some shirts I would pair with leather shorts are:

this Tucker top available on shopbop

this Patterson J. Kincaid top available on shopbop

this Rebecca Taylor top available on shopbop

this Tucker top available on shopbop



You can stop by CUSP (and visit us) or visit cusp.com to find your leather shorts and a cute top to go with them!

Rebecca






1 comment:

  1. Leather Shorts are really giving stylish look to the women after wearing..........

    ReplyDelete